Thursday, July 14, 2011

What is wrong with my friend? He's acting strange?

So, lately I'm getting so tired of my friend who has been lately making plans then he cancels at the last min. He never did this before but this past month he did it 4 times! I get ready and right about the time when it's time to go he calls and will be like I'll call in a little and let you know what's up. Then texts or calls and makes up some excuse why he can't go. He told me he liked me a lot and had feelings for me but I don't recipocate those feelings and told him so. Then he told me that he at least wants me as a friend in his life. And he's been acting weird lately since then...he'll say dumb things and will be like "im sorry im acting stupid/weird." what is wrong with this dude?

No comments:

Post a Comment