Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I forgot what this blue/green teal jewelry is called?

Okay, I'm being totally forgetful here but I'm trying to find a piece of jewelry made out of ______ . It's blue/green/teal and it looks like a stone (like pebbles/rocks) and usually it's used around necklaces... I just forgot what it's called and I've googled it all and went on all the jewelry websites but I must be typing in the wrong search because I can't find it. It's not just one colored stone placed at the end of a chain, usually the whole necklace/bracelet is made out of this, with big chunky assorted blue/green stones and sometimes it has black speckles on it. Sorry that the description is so vague, but my mind has gone blank on what it's called hahah so if you somehow have any idea on what type of teal jewelry this is, then thank you so much! Or list whatever somewhat sounds like what I'm describing and it might just be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment