Sunday, July 10, 2011

Any tips on how to grow my hair long?

Hiya! I have hair that is down to the length to almost my rib cage. What I do is massage my scalp when I shampoo, slowly and with a little bit of pressure. And I condition last because I want to rinse it out with cold water, to seal the hair cuticles which also make your hair shiny. You should trim your hair every couple of weeks and doing this isn't going to stop the process of the growth of your hair but increase it. It also gets rid of split ends too. You should also exfoliate your scalp if you use a lot of products in your hair. I usually put a little baking soda in my shampoo and wash it normally once a week. To have healthy long hair, you need to clean it. And you don't really need to wash it every night. The natural oils from your hair is what keeps it healthy so skip the washing once or twice a week. Try to avoid hair coloring often because the chemicals affect the hair growth. For now, that's all I can tell you but that's what I do for my hair. It kind of takes a while for hair to grow, at least for me. But good luck and have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment