Sunday, July 10, 2011

Got my 2nd round of Antibody testing back today and if you know about it please answer :D?

Ok so I have joint pain and anxiety that is the extent. I dont have fatigue or fevers or rashes or anything else like that. Dr decided about 4 months ago to do a complete blood panel on me as well as ANA testing. The ANA test came back postiive speckled 1:80 titer, sed rate of 25, RF negative, CK normal, Creat normal. So I went back and had them done again because of the ANA being positive. This time its ANA positive mixed pattern 1:40 titer, sed rate 25, RF negative, CK and Creat both normal, Anti-ssDNA 275 (high) and Anti-dsDNA negative or normal. They are referring me to a Rheumy but I am curious if anyone has had this mixture before. She told me if I had not had a previous positive ANA they would have considered the 1:40 titer as negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment