Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is my jealousy justified or am i insecure?

I met my current bf online. I lived in the US states and he lived in PR. I always traveled over there each year for months at a time and so it was convenient to know someone who i can hang out with. What started as friendship ended up in a relationship. He really showed that he liked me, spending all the time he could talking to me and even when he had no phone or internet he would do the impossible to contact me. I met him face to face and we hit it off, I stayed in his house for a month, but we had been talking about 5 months prior to us meeting. I really liked this relationship and decided to make it work, committing myself to travel for months at a time each year and stay with him. At the time he was losing his job and my parents fearing that they would lose me invited him to come live with us. He was so inlove with me and decided to take the offer. He left everything he had, his apartment, his family, his friends, his car etc When we started living together he became extremely jealous, to the point that i literally could not take a dump alone. The time passed and things changed. Our relationship hit some rocky roads but all was okay at the end. He showed me he loved me most sincerely as did I. But then things changed along the road. This is where im gettin at, since he felt all he wanted to go to PR for a week for Christmas and new years to see his fam. I understood that he missed his family but he NEVER addressed why he wasnt taking me, which made me understand that he didnt want me to go. Since then i started mistrusting him, cuz if he didnt want me to go there must have been a reason. He met all my family and I only met the person who he considers his 2nd mom (his actual mom passed away) but I havent met the rest of his family. From then on things got a little rocky. Anyways so ever since we got together he cut off all his female friends and so i did the same with my male friends. But then i dk out of the blue he decided to look for them, because he said "he wasnt married" So i notice that hes talking to girls and he thinks im not jealous, cuz before this i never had a reason to mistrust him. I get suspicious and put a tracker on my computer which he uses, I discover that he planned to leave me. Later, he discovers what I did but i deny it till the end. He has no actual proof of what I told him was wrong so he lets it go. When these females start poppin up i start fighting with him. I ask who they are n at first he's resistant to tell me but then he lets me know their old friends etc.. it was 2 girls, 1 who was going to get married and one who just had a bf. The almost married i wasnt worried about but the one who wasnt I was. Some time passes and I become more insecure because he talks to these girls and i how to see how much time. Then i remember that I can track the activity of the cell phone through my carriers website. When i discover I see that he talks to one more than the other and for extensive amounts of time (texting). So I start flipping out. I called the girl who just had a bf and asked why was she talking to my man so much. She told me that HE was the one that looks for her, which is true because i verified it online. We fight and he promises me that he will not talk to her or any other female. So i let it be, but i still remain insecure. Things get rocky again between us and as i keep tabs on him i discover that he broke his promise, i confront him he says he wont choose me over his friends and I throw him outta my room. We argue and then finally we make up. Then I keep having tabs on him to see if he talkes to the same girl that I dislike and that we had troubles for after I told him to stop he said hewouldnt. Then yesterday I discovered that he started talking to her on the phone which blazed me. I decided to no longer stand for this. I confronted him and told him how his actions were affecting me (making me depressed, stressed and angry) i asked if he was still talkin to her he said yes. I told him to stop and he said that he wouldnt because their just friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment