Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is he distant/stressed from abortion? What should I do?

My boyfriend and I have been together for two months. We met on match and we made it official the first date. We've had a lot of crap happen, such as us deciding for me to get an abortion since my birth control was cancelled out by antibiotics, and the abortion pill dint work so I have to go back in for a surgical procedure, and he's been distance, I said I'm scared he's gonna leave me after and he said that he's not going to, hes just been really distant. He cried after I got the abortion and his mom told me he doesn't cry. He said I'm the second girl to see him cry. Doesn't text much if at all, I have to call him and such. We live two hours apart and since he's a state trooper and usually works weekends I go down and spend weekends with him. He still wants me to come, he's just been distant. He says he's stressed. Is that making him distant? What should I do? Just lay low? I've been letting him come to me. Not playing hard to get, just giving him his space. What else?

No comments:

Post a Comment